Re: Linux exchange client?

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 21:59, Ron Henderson wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> As much as I hate it, I must run outlook at work to connect to the
> exchange server. Does anyone know of a client for exchange I can
> download? It must support, mail, calendar, & tasks
>
> Ron

You can get Ximian Connector from
http://www.ximian.com/products/connector/ which plugs into Ximian
Evolution.  It is not free as in beer or speech and cost about $60 or
so.  However, it works very well for me at work.

Read the specs on the product since there are some requirements such as
is needs MS Exchange 2000 or newer and it also needs Outlook Web Access
to be turned on since it uses WebDav.

It will allow you to get your mail, calendar, contacts, etc.

Jim Drabb
The box said: "Requires Windows 98/2000/NT/XP or better."
So, I installed LINUX!
James Drabb JR
Senior Programmer Analyst
Davenport, FL USA