rebuilding kernel for new motherboard and cpu

Hi,

A while ago, I built kernel 2.6.1 from source for a old
p3 system.  I recently changed the motherboard and the
cpu ( p4 ) and put in a new network card.  It seems to
be running fine for now.  My question is : should I
rebuild the kernel ?  I also installed the Nvidia
driver.  Given that my graphics card is still the same,
do I need to reinsall Nvidia driver if I rebuild the
kernel ?

Thanks,

Xiaohu