Re: Samba

Em Dom, 2004-02-22 às 17:09, Mike C escreveu:
> Why when trying to access another linux machine in network server I get
> error permission denied?

There are SEVERAL ways to configure samba. You said that your trying to
access other linux machine FROM your network server? This other linux
machine has samba running?

If not, and you need only share files between two linux machines (and
not windows), NFS should be easier to configure...

Say,

----------         ---------------------
| Server | <-NFS-> |Other linux machine|
----------         ---------------------
    ^-(samba)
| Windows |  | Windows |

So your server uses both samba and nfs, your other linux machine uses
only nfs and windows use samba/netbios for comm among them.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group