Re: *.pdf & acrobat reader 5.0

> Hello Alexander,
>
> Are you using Fedora's 1.1.0 openoffice? These pdf files open ok on the
> fedora machine, with ggv and xpdf?
>
> Let's try to isolate the problem...

Hi Alexandre,

I use FC1 and OOo 1.1.0. The pdf files open fine in xpdf. At the moment
I use Gnome but in the office I use KDE and there I get a problem as
well the pdf file is opend within Konquerer. It doesn't present all of
the page, just the first few lines. Using xpdf I have no problem.

Under Windows XP I had once an errormessage that the fonts were
corrupted or something like that. I will try it tomorrow again and see
if I get this message again. However, I only get this message under
Windows and Acrobat 5.0, haven't tried another Acrobat version yet.

Alex