Re: How to install FC1 with an another driver ?

Christopher K. Johnson a écrit :

Yavorsky Gaetan wrote:

I am using a LSI logic Megaraid SATA150-4 ctl.
In FC1 distrib disks we have megaraid.o and megaraid2.o.
At the beginning of the install process, the ctl is detected and the megaraid.o driver is used.
Of cource, this is NOT the right one ( it seems to work but hangs the system or destroy the raid1 channel ).
I need to use the megaraid2.o driver during the install process.
How can I do ?

Thanks.
Gy

I believe if you start the install with 'linux noprobe' you will have an opportunity to choose the driver.

Thanks for your reply, it was so simple ...
I'm steel having troubles using this ctl, but I'll start a new thread whith a more explicit subject.
Gy