Re: QUAKE

Quake 3 was ported to Linux by Loki Software. Although they are out of business occasionally legal copies can be obtained through EBay or Amazon. Try a Google Search and you may get lucky.
Donald

Jeff Allison wrote:

Does anyone have quake 1 working on FC1 I'vo down loaded the various
versions from the id ftp site and I get bash: /usr/games/quake/xquake:
/lib/ld-linux.so.1: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory where
do I find such a beast