command line options for boot/installer

Hey - speaking of boot parameters like nolapic, nofb, nousb, text - can
you get a listing of all available options?  I tried "linux --help" but
didn't get me anywhere.

For the record - I had tried to install FC1 on a Clevo D400 notebook and
it stalled just after saying something about /sbin/loader (I can't
remember the exact message off the top of my head).  I got to the first
graphical screen where you either press enter or type in boot options,
but fell over not far past that.  Suse 9.0 Pro installs fine (and is
what I am using now).

ta,
N.