Re: Newbie can't get CD to boot

If you are installing Fedora by itself onto your hard drive and you
can't boot from the CD-ROM then you need to use rawritewin to make a
boot disk. That would be in the dosutils folder of Disc1 of Fedora.
In the images folder you will find a bootdisk.img and you use rawritewin
to make a boot disk to boot from the CD-ROM at bootup.

Read at: http://fedora.redhat.com/download/#write