RE: Got Postfix now what?

No Offense here either but instead of
"one needs to make sure they are not another open relay" how about
"check out http://useful.link.for.sasl_auth.org and
http://useful.link.for.mail.server.security.org  before you open up your
machine to the interenet?

Really that would be much more helpful than all the negativity.  And point
well taken that creating a secure mail server is probably beyond the means
of a newbie like myself.  So let me re-phrase:

What other tools do I need for my Linux box to be able to retrieve pop3
mails from my ISP server and then allow me to access downloaded emails
remotely either over the web or through IMAP or POP3.

Thanks,
JP