Re: cant log in to a website

From: James Drabb <JDrabb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fedora-list <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:02:01 -0500

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 15:02, Wayne Jensen wrote:
> I just tried logging into a website at my school and
> just got a page that said I'm not authorized to
view.
> I can log in no problem with internet explorer. When
> use internet explorer though it has me sign in with
> what looks like a windows messenger login window.

It sounds like NTLM.  You need to use Mozilla-1.6 or
FireFox -0.8 as
they both support NTLM authentication now across
platforms.

Jim Drabb
The box said: "Requires Windows 98/2000/NT/XP or
better."
So, I installed LINUX!
James Drabb JR
Senior Programmer Analyst
Davenport, FL USA

How do I install a newer version of Mozilla?
-Wayne