Re: VPN options

The bottom line is that a VPN could work, but Comcast can also block it.
They don't mind if their subscribers occasionally use a VPN client to
check email from home, for online banking, etc. They don't want permanent
VPN connection to outside resources. That's what Comcast@Home Pro is for,
which is what the FAQ posted previously refers to. For more info, see the
article below or just google "comcast vpn"

http://archive.infoworld.com/articles/op/xml/00/09/04/000904opfoster.xml

Larry