Fw: RAID question

Hey,

I've got two hd combined with a RAID and split into 3 drives (C,D,E).
I've got WXP on the C, D for documents and wanted to instal Fedora on my E drive.
But this is an NTFS files system and I got problems while installing.
At a certain point i had to choose to make a partition automatic or with a program.
I choose automatic and the program warned it had to erase my harddisk (not saying c,d or e).
I aborted at that point, cause i don't want to loose my C or D drive.
What do I have to do to instal Fedora on this system? Can the instal handle a Raid MB, or is that causing troubles?

thnx!

W. Slob

This is the error i received:
"The partition table on device hde was unreadable. To create new partitions it must be initialized, causing the loss of ALL DATA on
this device"