VPN options

I am planning on running a Virtual Private Network from my Fedora
firewall out to a UML virtual colo (running RH9) at another site.
That site will be the place I present services to the world;
httpd, ssh, sftp, smtp.  This is to comply with the "no servers"
and dynamic ip restrictions on my Comcast connection to the net;
if my firewall always drives an outbound connection to the
colocation site, I am not worried about changes of ip address,
and I am not opening any inbound ports.

There are a number of options for the VPN - the most attractive
are cipe ( http://sites.inka.de/sites/bigred/devel/cipe.html )
and FreeSwan ( http://www.freeswan.org/ ), though I am told that
one can do all this through an ssh tunnel.  I would rather have
simple and secure than super-duper;  I have plenty of bandwidth,
and will send outbound http and smtp from the firewall, so the
main bandwidth user will be incoming spam/b/b/b/b mail.

Anyone have some experiences to share about setting up VPN?  Is
there anything about either cipe or FreeSwan that is likely to
break with FC1 or FC2?

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom           keithl@xxxxxxxx         Voice (503)-520-1993