Re: Yum proxy setup (was (no subject))

Telmo Silva wrote:

Ok, thanks, just one more question. Should I put

export https_proxy=https://proxy:portnum/

or

export https_proxy=http://proxy:portnum/

Usually the latter, since most proxy servers listen only on one port and accept HTTP requests. The same goes for FTP - i actually configure my yum repositories to use an FTP mirror, but they go through my HTTP proxy server.

Paul