Re: Mozilla stops accepting keyboard input

Rui Miguel Seabra a écrit :

I'm not sure what any Linux update would have to do with mozilla losing
focus... This is probably a bug in the interaction of mozilla with gtk
and X, somehow.

Sometimes I can get rid of this bug by jumping back and forth to the
text console, playing with focus (virtual desktops + other window +
tabs) sometimes it disappears in seconds, sometimes I just have to
restart it (if I'm not doing anything more important with it).

Rui