Re: Linux 'n games

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 21:03, Austin Isler wrote:
> I have a WineX from CVS in RPM if anyone wants.
>
> Austin

How about doing a short HOWTO on how to build our own RPMs from the
wineX CVS. That would be really cool and would save you time in the long
run.

According to the transgaming site the prepackaged versions contain files
that they can't distribute via CVS do you happening to know what they
are and how you go about replacing them?

Adam