Re: vnc gdm problems

Justin wrote:

I checked the fedoraNews.org post of the gdm update and it
recommends to check the changed gdm.conf with the gdm.conf.rpmsave
file.  I checked both files and made the changes to allow xdmcp... still
gives me the blank screen, any clues would be great.

You have to restart gdm after changing gdm.conf.  Did you do that?

# telinit 3
[wait 15 seconds or so]
# telinit 5

will restart X and should give you a login from VNC.