Re: Personal Desktop -> Workstation

Charles Howse wrote:
> Is there an automatic or easy way to either move to a Workstation >
install or
> install everything I need to do some compiling?

you can try to use the add/remove program to install the Development
tools group and the Gnome Software Development group and/or the KDE
Software Development group.

Or.... if you have yum configured against a repository that knows about
groups...

yum grouplist
will give you a list of known groups

yum grouplist "Development Tools"
will give you a list of the members of that dev tools group.

yum groupinstall "Development Tools"
will install the mandatory and default members of the dev tools group.

-jef