Re: Adventures with Fedora in Biotech

I'm not in biotech, but there are DEFINITELY problems with Fedora.
One particular package might work perfectly on it's own, but once you
start trying to use packages in combination things get bad quickly.  By
the way I'm only working with one server.
Can't expect much though since Fedora is supposed to be on the "cutting
edge".  Bugs will be bugs.