Re: RE : RE : RE : bind : zone file not found

sid wrote:

Ok but with :
named -u named -t /var/named/chroot

I don't need named.custom only if i want to customize bind, but i want
only make it works, make it load my zone file.
My probleme is : zone sid.local/IN: loading master file sid.local.zone: file not found

My DNS don't work
My zone file are in /var/named/chroot/var/named/    :Right?
My named.conf ivs in /var/named/chroot/etc/		:right?

I steel don't know what's wrong.

Jean-François

Right.
But the named.conf file you pasted into an earlier email had no "options" to specify /var/named as a base directory. Consequently the "file" settings for zone files without any path cause bind to look for them in /var/named/chroot/ which is not where they are, and you get "file not found" errors.

I think from your reply that you added an "options" entry in /var/named/chroot/etc/named.custom, but we have not confirmed that /var/named/chroot/etc/named.conf is including that file.

Please attach /var/named/chroot/etc/named.conf and /var/named/chroot/etc/named.custom to a reply.

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021