Re: Window source code leaked

Hi,

> Or even worse: some idiot will put parts of in in the Linux kernel
> tree.

And there was me thinking it was deliberately leaked so users could fix
the myriad of problems in Windows and the M$ claim them back!

Why would anyone in their right mind pollute the kernel with such crap?
I thought we'd got rid of the hideous bugs by the time we hit the 2.2
kernel!

TTFN

Paul
--
Free your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Free your mind to a choice of applications which you can control