Re: Fedora Core 2 test release 1 now available!

Bill Nottingham wrote:
	"Get off the stage, you old hack!"
	"I only got 24 hours to hack, and I ain't gonna waste
	 it on this OS."

  Ah, but wait...

  FLAMING DEATH!

Nice lively letter. The choice to upgrade 173 development packages or to burn isos of the 4 successfully downloaded installation files?

I'm down to 123 development packages and am installing a few more. (Cdrecord, in particular, among a few others. I can't burn on the development tree yet with 2.6).

The CD recording and other system tools might be worthy of some testing also.

currently running development.

Jim