Hang at boot up - Compaq Presario 2585

Hi,

I have just installed Fedora core (2.4). The system hangs while booting up. It goes the the screen which has a computer monitor/cpu, a progress bar and below the progress bar, there is following link "show details". The system just hangs up at this screen.

I had some problems while installing Fedora, it didnot detect any monitor, so I just chose the default choice "unprobed monitor". This may not be related to the above problem at all, but thought I shall let you know.

Please help!

Regards,
Abhijit

Do you Yahoo!?