From: fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Wayne Steenburg
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 9:59 PM
To: fedora-list
Subject: Re: up2date

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 23:38, Mike C wrote:
> Wondering why when using up2date some updates go fine while on others
> receive an error. The package (whatever) does not have a valid gpg
> signature. It has been tampered with or corrupted. Is there a way to
fix
> this problem?
>
> Fedora core
> Thanks for any help

The default servers for up2date are overused resulting in
corrupted/incomplete downloads. You should use a mirror. Please search
the archives before posting.  This question has been posted many times.

fedora-list archives
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

mirrors for fc1
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html