Audio from TV Card

Hey,
I'm having a little problem with the audio from my TV card, I've got a WinTV Theater card which I bought in the UK about a year ago, I've had it working on RH8 before it just 'went' after kudzu detected it, sound and all.

The problem I'm having at the moment is that there appears to be no audio coming out of the card. Here are some of the specifics:

TV Card:
bttv compatible (I can see the picture in tvtime)

Sound Card:
Audigy 2 ZS Platinum (all other sound works)

And here are the relevant modules that are loaded:
# lsmod | grep bt
btaudio 12780 0 (unused)
bttv 101344 0 (autoclean)
i2c-algo-bit 8776 1 (autoclean) [bttv]
i2c-core 18916 0 (autoclean) [tuner tvaudio msp3400 bttv i2c-algo-bit]
videodev 8288 3 (autoclean) [bttv]
soundcore 6500 10 (autoclean) [btaudio bttv audigy sound]

I've looked on the tvtime site and googled to no avail, can anyone help with this one?

Thanks as always, John S.