Re: User Linux

I would add in the cost of antivirus software and subscriptions. I buy very
little software for my Windows machine. I run Mozilla, OpenOffice, Gimp, Python,
and Vim, whether I am on linux or windows. But, you have to have up-to-date
antivirus software on Windows and it adds up. When MyDoom hit I was madly trying
to reach my family to tell them to not open attachments, and cursing that they
were still on Windows.

Mike