Free86 Test Upgrade - Terrible Results

Thus ends my "testing" path on Yum. After installing the Free86 upgrade,
my system slowed to a crawl.

Strangely, I reinstalled the prior rpms using --oldpackage and that did
not restore functionality. I'm not referring to a slight decrease. I
mean SLOW!

I uninstalled all the Free86 stuff and then reinstalled. Same problem. I
ended up rebuilding the entire system.
--
         Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence