Re: How-to to Autostart the Network when I plug the cable

Coume - Lubox.com wrote:
Hello,
I connect the Internet from Uni in connecting my laptop to the Uni
network.
When I was using MDK, I was able to plug the cable and the Internet was
starting automatically. But with FC1, I have to open the Network device
control and then activate the Internet...

Is it possible to modify the actual way FC1 is working to have the
network starting automatically as with MDK?

In the past I've used a utility called "plugd" to do what you're talking about, it worked pretty well. I wasn't able to find it via google, perhaps you'll have better luck.

Peter