Re: Moz GPG Key?

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am Di, den 10.02.2004 schrieb Chris Stankaitis um 15:01:

Sorry for the stupid question, but I added Mozilla to my yum up2date sources, but it bombs out because I don't have their RPM GPG key, I poked around the FTP site manually but didn't have any luck finding it, can someone point me to the right source?

Thanks

Chris

Depends on your used repository, thus who the packager is. No word about
that in your mail.

Alexander

I think that Chris is actually saying he added http://mozilla.org to his sources... which should give an error in any case, as Mozilla only provides tarballs for Linux, not rpms (correct me if I misunderstood you, Chris).