To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 2:59 PM
Subject: 2GB limit on files ?

Hi Folks,

I hope that you are well, I am trying to download a DVD iso for SGI-XFS
from ftp://ftp.uninett.no/pub/linux/RH-XFS-DVD/ and I get the error File
size limit exceeded error.

Is 2GB the upper limit for files in a 32 bit system ? How can I
circumvent this ?

Cheers,

Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi

"A good speech is like a good dress that's short enough to be interesting and long enough to cover the subject"