Re: Move mail from Evolution to Pine

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 13:00, Youssef Makki wrote:

> Is it possible to move all my email from Evolution to Pine?
> I need a console based client to use over ssh, it would certainly be
> better if I could set this up in a way such that both clients use the
> same mail storage folder (they both use mbox right?).

	You can do this using imap.  I have all my mail stored on the server
and use imap with Evolution on both my home and work systems yet can
still log into the server and read with pine.  If you're doing any spam
filtering within Evo you'll need to move that to your mail server.

--
Akebono vs Godzilla!  Coming soon to a theater near you.