Re: time and time-udp

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon Bell" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 8:08 PM
Subject: time and time-udp

> Could anyone point my in the right direction for finding information on
the
> xinetd services which come with fedora. I cant seem to find anything on
> google or the man pages which would give some information about
> configuration etc.

What I do is "rpm -ql  telnet-server" to see what files are in the
telnet-server package. Then you can spot the config file easily. The way I
know what packages are in is "rpm -qf /etc/xinet.d/telnet" for instance.
Then it tells me what package owns that file and then I list the files in
the package. Also you'll see where any documentation ended up as you look
through the files.

--
Joshua Levitsky, MCSE, CISSP
System Engineer