Re: Move mail from Evolution to Pine

Youssef Makki wrote:

Is it possible to move all my email from Evolution to Pine?
I need a console based client to use over ssh, it would certainly be
better if I could set this up in a way such that both clients use the
same mail storage folder (they both use mbox right?).
Thanks for any advice.

Youssef,
I just checked out on my evolution folder. It uses maildir format. However , I believe it's simple to convert between maildir and mbox. Probably all you need to do is "cat * > fulldir" , to put all the maildir mails in one mbox compliant file called fulldir. I have to warn that I havent tried this , so make backups before trying! All the e-mails on evolution are stored on the evolution folder.

--
Pedro Macedo