Re: Ipchains / FC1 Kernel Incompatibility

Paul Dubinsky wrote:
Whenever I run "service ipchains status", Fedora reports "ipchains not compatible with this kernel". Is this true? Iptables works fine and Ipchains seems to start. I'm confused.

I read somewhere that you can't use both IPtables and IPchains at the same time. And I see no reason why anyone would want to.

Björn Persson