Re: suitability of Fedora

Paul became daring and sent these 1.3K bytes,
> Ditto, I've found the same to be true!
> > available and truthfully Fedora is the ONLY one that actually fits my
> > needs in every respect (possible exception the usb arena) from the
> > moment I first installed it. I have never encountered such a smooth

I would have to add my two cents on this too. I have been using linux
for nearly 6 years starting out with Slackware and using it exclusively
till RHL9. I have been very satisfied with both RHL9 and FC1. Thank you
Red Hat and thanks to the community supporting these distro's, you guys
make a difference.

--
Aaron Matteson - http://cryptosystem.us - JID: mindstorm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The essential feature of complex behavior is the ability to perform