Re: Security updates are too slow or none existant

On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 19:25, Ernest L. Williams Jr. wrote:

> > What is the errata policy for The Fedora Project?
> >
> > If you want guarantees buy RHEL.
>
> The Debian solution seems more reasonable!  Why don't you just get these
> security updates into Fedora like some of the other reputable linux
> distros e.g. Debian.

	I am so tempted to go off on this post (i.e. the inference that
reputable == debian) but I'm just to damned tired to go down the long
path to more distro wars.

	Let's just say that if you are unhappy with the way Fedora is doing
things and you like Debian so much maybe you should be running Debian in
the first place.