Socket A KT600 motherboard suggestions

Hello all, I'm considering building another Athlon system based on the
Via KT600 chipset.  I was wondering if anyone has had any experience
with this chipset. I'm specifically looking at the Soyo Ultra Dragon
KT600. Although suggestions about other boards or chipsets are most
welcome. Initially FC1 will be installed on this system, but I'm
planning on doing a fresh install with FC2 when that's released. SATA on
the board would be a plus.  Thanks for your thoughts.

Wayne Steenburg