Netgear FVS318 router failing to connect to apache port 80

Afer installing Fedora, I set up a netgear FVS318 to handle my web
pages.

I am having trouble with the Netgear FVS318 router getting web pages
from the WAN, but not from the LAN.

>From the WAN via DMZ, it can connect to my webmin just fine ( port 10000
). To SSHD just fine ( Port 22 ). Ironically, to Apache port 443 (
HTTPS: ) just fine. But when it comes to port 80 ( HTTP ), there is no
response from my server.

I have sniffed the network with ethereal and the router is trying to
pass the packet along from the WAN to my router and then to my server,
but there is no response from the server. The packet looks to be well
formed.

I sniffed my Nexland router ( on another set ) and it responded quite
well.

Has anyone a clue as to why this is? And how they solved this problem!

BTW, it is the same problem with my Redhat 9.0 server too. I just tested
it en lieu of Fedora.

Also, my httpd.conf file is classic and is set to
Listen 80.

But, changing it to Listen 8080 and trying it has not had anymore
success than 80.

Thanks in advance,

Brooks Kelley
Linux+ Certified, A+ Certified