Problem with Installation of Fedora Core 1 x86 on a ASUS P4C800-E DLX

hi folks,

(my english is not really good ;))

i've tried to installa Fedora Core on on the following Hardware:

MB: ASUS P4C800-E i875P Chip S-ATA etc.
CPU: Intel p4 3ghz HT
RAM: 1gb Corsair XMS3200 CL2
VGA: Sapphire RADEON 9800 Pro 128 MB DDR
Monitor: Siemens C992 19" CRT
Mouse: M$ IntelliExplorer v3

HDD: Seagate 160 GB SATA 8MB

The HDD is connected to the onboard Controller of Intel (not promise) it runs as standalone HDD (no RAID or anything). I put CD1 on my CD-Rom,
the computer shows me the blue fedora screen and i press <ENTER> .... the computer check my hardware and load the ata-piix driver for SATA support after i have checked my 3 Fedora CD-Rom's the anaconda installa detect my ATI RADEON 9800 My monitor typ and my mouse... the installer
starts now the X-Server for the graphical installation ... i see the white screen of the anaconda installer and NOW THE SYSTEM HANGS UP...

i tried to run the install with the following parameters but i became no good results:

linux nofb
linux nofb lowres
linux resolution=1024x768
linux ide=nodma
linux acpi=off apm=on

i tried to install fedora in textmode with (linux text) it works but the computer hangs up on boot process short beforce the X starts :(

I need HELP please :((

Greetz,

Mathias Herrmann