Re: Will I be able to use epiphany with Mozilla 1.6

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004, Erik P. Olsen wrote:

> ** Reply to message from Satish Balay <balay@xxxxxxxxxxx> on Fri, 6 Feb 2004
> 16:47:06 -0600 (CST)
>
> > On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Clement Taylor wrote:
> >
> > > I recently upgraded Mozilla to 1.6 and as a consequence, epiphany no
> > > longer works. (I think I had to remove epiphany before I could upgrade
> > > Mozilla). Is epiphany an ongoing project and might I be able to use it
> > > in the future?
> >
> > You can get moz-1.6 & epiphany, galeon to match this version of moz
> > from 'dag' rep..
>
> Sorry, but I am not too familiar with Linux slang, what is: 'dag' rep..?

Sorry - the original poster had sone 'dag' rpms in his listing. So I
figured he is using it. In yum terms - the repository is:

baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/redhat/fc1/en/i386/dag

The epiphany package is listed in the repository as:

epiphany-0-1.0.7-1.rhfc1.dag.i386.hdr

Satish