How can I update a base Fedora installation using previously downloaded files

Hello,

I have a computer on which I have installed FC1 from the original set of CD's released last October. I would like to bring it up to date but have only a dialup connection to use for downloads.

I have another computer which I have been keeping current using up2date and leaving the files in the directory /var/spool/up2date. Is there a way that I can use these .rpm files to update the new system? I had thought that I could copy them to a CD and then use rpm freshen command against the new installation but this fails with warnings about headers or GPG keys or other dire warnings.

Surely there has got to be a way to do this without having to download over 500 MB of files on a 56.6 modem connection when I already have the files at hand.

Any suggestions?

BFD