compiling arjanv SRPMS kernel

Hi all,

I want to customize and compile the .src.rpm kernel from arjanv:
http://people.redhat.com/~arjanv/2.6/SRPMS.kernel/kernel-2.6.1-1.149.src.rpm

So, what problems should I expect?

How could I take it optimized to a Mobile Athlon XP processor?

I have a ATI Radeon IGP 320M video card, and to have 3D acceleration I need to patch 2.4 series kernel, does anyone knows if I will need to do that too?

I'm a newbie in compiling kernels and if someone could point me some documentation for doing this (something specific to compiling a .src.rpm 2.6 kernel) I would apreciate.

Thanks in advance, Mauro