Re: which file manager you use?

Lorenzo Prince wrote:

I use Midnight Commander.  This is my personal preference because it works quite
affectively in text mode as well as in a terminal.  And when running in a
terminal, it already configured out of the box to run some x-windows
applications, and the rest are configurable.  The cool thing is that the way it's
originally configured, it knows when it's running in a terminal and when it's
just running on the console.  It's versatility alone makes it my choice.

PRINCE

mc -c (and possibly -a ) to have run in terminal just like in console :)