From: fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Richy
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 1:46 AM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Any suggestion of buy a wireless pci card?

I plan to use wireless network with my Fedora Core 1 at home. I got two
PC in my home, one used by my wife is a laptop with winxp, the other
desktop with fedora used by myself. I want to install a wireless LAN in
my home and connect to internet by ADSL.

So, it seems that I need a wireless access point with ADSL and a
wireless pci card. Is there any suggestion about purchase a wireless pci

card for my fedora? I usually find buy a hardware for linux need more
attention.

Thanks for any suggestion!