Re: Printing web pages 'cuts' them up

Youssef Makki wrote:
Hi everyone,

When I print web pages from Firebird, its like being printed on 1 big
roll of paper and then being cut into A4's; If a picture for instance
does not fit on the paper or what remains of it, I get half the image
printed on 1 page and the rest of it continued on the other. What causes
this to happen, and is it something one can change?

Not that it'll neccessarily help you, but the webpage author is supposed to be able to control this sort of thing using a CSS2 style sheet assigned for "print media" and properties like "page-break-before" and "orphans".