Anyone using Win4Lin from Netraverse with Fedora

I have used Win4Lin for several years with various versions of Redhat
including 9.  I just installed Fedora and the online installer is saying
no compatible kernel found.

Netraverse shows via faq that is works with core release 1, but now
details.

This seems to be a very active list so I thought someone out there would
be using Win4Lin with Fedora.

Thanks, Frank