KDE 3.2.0

Dear Friends,

It´s my first messaged to Fedora List. Ahn... as many members of this list, I´m a Linux newbie. My idea is to update my Fedora with the latest versions of Gnome and KDE (today we got 3.2.0) but I don´t how to start it. I´ve thought to download a rpm file, but I don´t where I may find it.

I´ve already talked with Colin Charles and he´ve said to look to a CVS repository. Sorry mrs, but I really don´t have any clue about what is CVS and how I should install it´s files.

Who can I help me?

best regards,

Alexandre Mandl

--