Re: Spam filter?

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:26:54 +0000, Paul Furness <paul.furness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm sending attachments? This is news to me, although I'm perfectly
prepared to believe it's happening.

There was one from each that's all, my guess is you did not send that mail !!
I'll know a bit more when I read it again tonight on the Linux box.
As I said I dumped them quick on the Windows machine.
Had the first "final combined update" with the month changed to Feb today as well.
That went straight in the trash as well !
Roger