System lockup with SMP Kernel.

Hi,

I am running a P4 2.4 with HT and the SMP kernel.. Just upgraded to FC1 on Saturday.. All updates installed (isn't YUM great!!)..

Now for the issue..

It would appear that when running the SMP kernel the system will lockup once per day, usually within the first hour or two from bootup.. I tried the single proc kernel yesterday and the system was fine all day..

Anyone else having this type of issue??

I will continue to monitor it over the next couple of days and see if it is consistent..

Later..