Re: Is rhythmbox this useless??

Marius Andreiana wrote:

yes :)

On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 21:16, WipeOut wrote:

Is there a solution to getting it to work properly or is it easier to just switch back to xmms that to have to fight with this new one..

why is xmms bad? I find it easy to use (keyboard shortcuts so you can
play music as desired with monitor turned off), simple and fast.
I've closed rhythmbox after I added my music folder to "library" and it
was still scanning it minutes later. xmms does an excellent job at
search with "j" key.

So back to xmms it is then.. :)

Later..